IMPORTANT: Membership in the NIA is for Trumbull Residents living in the Nichols Fire District. To determine if you qualify, please visit the Trumbull parcel database on our memberhsip page.
2021 NIA Household Membership covers singles, couples or family members living at the same address. Membership includes member rates for all paid events, house and ball field rentals and option to attend member-only events. Valid Jan 1 2021 - Dec 31 2021.
Membership comes with 2 parking passes.
2021 Household Membership
- Use of the NIA’s 42 acres, including 5 Pennies Park Playground, open fields and Frog Pond.
- Discounted access to all programs and classes run by the NIA (example: Camp Starkweather, SAT Prep, Yoga, etc).
- Free or discounted admissions to events - Summer Family Picnic, Annual Easter Egg & Scavenger Hunt, Harvest Wine & Craft Beer Night, Paint & Sip - Ladies Night Out, Kentucky Derby Night … to name a few.
- Support community wide activities - Trumbull Farmer’s Market, Family Movie Night, Adult Kickball, Neighborhood Tag Sale & the Jingle Bell Run.
- Discounted House Rental – Have a baby shower to throw or just want a larger space for a family get-together? House rentals are