IMPORTANT: Membership in the NIA is for Trumbull Residents living in the Nichols Fire District. To determine if you qualify, please visit the Trumbull parcel database on our memberhsip page.
2021 NIA Membership covers Senior Couples (65+) and/or visiting grandchildren. Membership includes member rates for all paid events, house and ball field rentals and option to attend member-only events. Valid Jan 1 2021 - Dec 31 2021.
Membership comes with 2 parking passes.
2021 Senior Couple (65+)
- Use of the NIA’s 42 acres, including 5 Pennies Park Playground, open fields and Frog Pond.
- Discounted access to select programs and classes run by the NIA (NOTE: Camp Starkweather & SAT Prep require family membership).
- Free or discounted admissions to events - Summer Family Picnic, Annual Easter Egg & Scavenger Hunt, Harvest Wine & Craft Beer Night, Paint & Sip - Ladies Night Out, Kentucky Derby Night … to name a few.
- Support community wide activities - Trumbull Farmer’s Market, Family Movie Night, Adult Kickball, Neighborhood Tag Sale & the Jingle Bell Run.
- Discounted House Rental – Have a baby