2019 NIA Contributing Membership covers your entire household or visiting grandchildren of members, plus provides additional support for operating budget and helps develop enrichment programs for our community. Valid Jan 1 2019 - Dec 31 2019
2019 Contributing Membership
- Use of the NIA’s 42 acres, including 5 Pennies Park Playground, open fields and Frog Pond.
- Discounted access to all programs and classes run by the NIA (example: Camp Starkweather, SAT Prep, Yoga, etc).
- Free or discounted admissions to events - Summer Family Picnic, Annual Easter Egg & Scavenger Hunt, Harvest Wine & Craft Beer Night, Paint & Sip - Ladies Night Out, Kentucky Derby Night … to name a few.
- Support community wide activities - Trumbull Farmer’s Market, Family Movie Night, Adult Kickball, Neighborhood Tag Sale & the Jingle Bell Run.
- Discounted House Rental – Have a baby shower to throw or just want a larger space for a family get-together? House rentals are discounted to $85 for members. NOTE: You must be a member of the NIA for 3months prior to the house rental.
- The knowledge that 100% of your membership fee and all funds raised are used to maintain and preserve the NIA property, facilities and Nichols community programs.